Thursday, June 16, 2005

Love America First

I have started a new site named "Love America First." I am going to need people to help with the upkeep and the writing. I am reaching out to my friends whom have an interest in defeating the "Hate America First" crowd. If you would like to help me, you may reach me here. All people are welcome. Left, right, mushy. Just as long as you love America. Thank you.

We will also be covering other countries from time to time to educate the USA about what is actually going on in our great world. Many people still suffer at the hand of their government, and this must be made known. To remain in the blind is to condemn our brothers and sisters to rape, torture, starvation and death. This must not stand.

Starvation is not something we can solve until the corrupt governments of these countries are either transformed or toppled. Those are the only two choices. Realistically. This is our goal. We must remember the good things about America in order to help others.

For those who Hate America First, you are fools. I do not suffer fools lightly. I will not waste much time on them. Thank you, and have a great day.