Monday, November 28, 2005

Great New Site

I have come across this great new site through my comments. I cannot believe my eyes, however. He has managed to capture the attitude of the EU, especially Germany, and their complicity in the genocide of the people who live in the Darfur region of Sudan.

The name of the is Atlantic Review, and here is his wonderful article.

It is utterly amazing how we could have just passed the 60th anniversary of the end of WWII, and now Germany is feeding one of the arms of terrorism and genocide...again. I am shocked. So are many Germans.

Please, do not take this to mean the German people agree with this AT ALL! They do not. At least a great number of them do not. Of course, you will always have the businesses...for shame.

Let me make one other thing clear. I am a Capitalist. I believe in fair markets. FAIR markets, not free markets. As any economist worth his salt knows, there is no such thing as a free lunch. If you do business with a murderer, do not be surprised upon the day of your own demise!

Please read his article. It is very eye-opening. Thank you, and have a great day.

Technorati tags: , , , , , and .