Friday, July 28, 2006

Iranians angry at regime's support for Hizbollah

Monday, July 24, 2006.

I am going to give the titles and the links, maybe a little commentary. Please feel free to go to my other site to see the summaries. You may also see them at The Daily Briefing on Iran. (Not my category, but the real deal!)

Average Iranians are angry with the regime's support for Hezbollah.
Iranian regime has miscalculated Arab response to Hezbollah.
Russia breaking unity with Perm-5 plus 1?
Israel launches another spy satellite.
Here are a few other news items you may have missed.
    The Sunday Mirror and the Chicago Sun-Times have written must read articles. In the Sunday Mirror, there is an article about a young girl who may be hanged becaused her boyfriend convinced her to confess to a murder he committed. Mark Styen has written an article for the Chicago Sun-Times. It is chilling. He reminds us what this war is really about, and it isn't peace offers.
I would like to thank Doctor Zin and Banafsheh Zand-Bonazzi. Banafsheh is a very kind person who wanted to make sure I received all the information I was seeking. For this, I am very grateful. You will be seeing some of his articles soon.

Category: The Daily Briefing on Iran.