Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Video for Darfur - Send peacekeepers NOW!


Please listen to this video. It says in a few seconds what I have been saying for years. There is only one difference. I am not asking you for anything other than a phone call (Toll free: 866-340-9281). I will never ask you for a dime or a penny. They do not ask for any money in this video for which I am grateful. However, when you go to their site, they will.

They do not have a bad site. You should visit it just to educate yourself. BTW, it has been 400,000 killed for a couple of years now. Do ya think the number ought to be higher? I do.

The Darfurians have no voice other than yours. Please consider abolishing slavery and Jihadist genocide. If you have any questions, please contact me. I will gladly answer any questions to the best of my ability. Thank you for your time to read this. It would mean a lot more to me if you would raise your voice...politely! :)

Labels: , , , , , , ,